Wednesday, March 7, 2012

coffee obsession or anti zombie apocalypse

First I love the fact that I can apparently send my husband my thoughts. All day I told myself "no you don't need to go to dunkin', really save it for a day that you have reverted to your zombie like tendencies" sooo I was good and listened to myself and avoided dunkin'. Yet when my husband comes home from work he has not 1 but 2 extra large cups from dunkin' in his hand..... he was having a zombie day!

soo other than constantly thinking about dunkin' donuts all day and getting distracted from what I was trying to do.... I am NOT obsessed with coffee. I just think better with it!


Really its no wonder that their catch phrase is, America runs on Dunkin', since clearly with out such wonderful things we would have zombies all over!

While I am also a huge lover of starbucks and their fancy drinks, dunkin' is closer to me so its easier for me to talk to myself about going there everyday to save myself from reverting to my zombie ways. Why not just make coffee? oh I do... but sometimes.... I am just too far gone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment