Friday, June 1, 2012

rant, rave, ramble

To Rant, To Rave or To Ramble!


Blogging had definitely become a way of life for many people. While some its on their personal life just to vent and give insight for others with problems they life/deal with regularly for others they do it with a purpose. Regardless more time is spent blogging and reading blogs than there was many many years ago when I blogged passionately.

I still have the want and desire to blog but sometimes I don't have the time, or more importantly the privacy. (this is where you laugh because the general purpose behind a blog is far from private.) I think my issue is I hate behind the chair readers... it seems so snoopy to what I am doing on the internet when they could generally just ask and be easily shown. 

Also being a hermit by nature I get more social experience online, though when I blog that's not what I am looking for. I am at that point looking at yelling to the air or just talking to myself but not really expecting a reply.... though sometimes they are nice.

Needless to say I am in need for that feeling again. While I attempted to start doing that not too long ago, I think the time was all wrong. Not that it is ever right, but more a desire is stronger. 

So look for my rants, raves, and ramblings of various things which will include product reviews, book reviews, spazing about a class, and give always! Product reviews will go hand and hand with the give always but I will not be doing that until I get back in the blogging saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment