Friday, June 8, 2012

scheduling posts

you know scheduling posts just seems like I am putting my head in a vice and trying to squeeze out all the good juices at once and then letting it sit in a tub of water... or coffee... or wine to refill over the next allotted amount of time.

Clearly this would explain why I don't post everyday. It also would explain why I may post multiple things in one day.... though I have to say I have tons of amusement in the fact that I scheduled a post so you can't read it till I decide despite the massive brain juice leaking all over my blog!!


yes it so sounds like I have been turned in to a zombie... and I'm ok with that, minion #2 knows how to use his Nerf battle ax.Clearly today is a brain leaking day. =) Bring on the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment