Thursday, July 13, 2023

Let's try this again

 I have had many  blogs over the years. Several were very successful, some were not so much but only due to my own lack of commitment. I can say that when those unsuccessful ones were made, I was really not in a place in my life to add one more thing to my plate. 

All that aside here I am. I have been wanting to get back in to blogging for a while now, but I have stalled to not have a repeat. 


If you look through this blog you will see some REALLY old posts. I chose this blog to reopen and just jump back in to out of all the others and instead of starting a new one because it was more all over the place... like me. 


A blog is alot of things, but to me its is an escape and a place where you can share till your hearts content. Since I do still read ALOT I figured since this one had book reviews in it already, it was a good place to start. 


For those of you reading this and wondering where the heck this is all going to be going or if you even want to bother with this cause based on those past posts you may be thinking why bother read this. Well you do you boo! And as far as what you will see here: animal adventures with my pets, the struggles of a dance mom, the struggles of a mom of an almost adult on the autism spectrum, and lots and lots of crafting things. The crafting aspect will include patterns, both patterns I offer for free and links to paid ones. I will share other people's patterns I have enjoyed using. In the end stuff I like, and things I am dealing with, so that hopefully someone that is reading it will learn from my struggle bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment