Wednesday, August 23, 2023

WIP Wednesday

 Happy Humpday everyone! 


I was 90% convinced I wasn't going to get this post done today with all the craziness happening today. In short the youngest one woke up with a headache and throwing up. The oldest has 2 eye dr. appointments scheduled today for his eye. Then grabbing scripts for ADHD meds and taking the youngest to get swabbed for strep... sounds crazy but she is acting like she did when it took her out in jan, and everyone just figured it was some random bug going around. But Here I am squeezing this in between the craziness! 


What Is WIP Wednesday? 

Well if you aren't a crafter the term WIP could be confusing. If you are a crafter you probably have an idea. This is simply an easy way for me to dedicate some time to share my Works In Progress (WIP) with you guys. 


Monty Hat

The focus today will be a hat I am working on. I was specifically give a request to come up with a pattern for this hat and immediately started to give it attention. Unfortunately I kind of hit a wall with it and have yet to finish it. So here are some pictures of it so far and what I am up to with it. 






This is actually 3 parts, and teeth. I took the teeth I make for other hats to use on this. And gave the bottom of his mouth texture. 



It actually took me looking around  at different ways to make stars to find a way that would work that I would like to make these glasses. They aren't attachted yet, because I was hyper focusing on the mohawk. Which we can all see I have yet to figure out in a way I like. 



So here is to hoping I figure it out soon and I can show you the final product in a post in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment