Wednesday, November 8, 2023

HOTH- Hot off the hook

 Monty



this hat was shown to you as a work in progress at the end of Aug. I came in to the month of september with lots of thoughts and Monty was one of those thoughts. Because of that I was able to brainstorm that mohawk and get it finished. Which them brought me to the end of workin on him.



He is available in my Etsy shop. You can purchse your own hat of Monty here  The Pattern for this hat is also available in my etsy shop. You can get the pattern here




Because this is a character from something I will be posting a free version of the pattern as well. The base hat would make a great aligator hat too, just swapping out the glasses for eyes. When the free version is made, I will likely make a video tutorial to go along with it. The difference between the free and paid version is ads. You will not have any ads in the paid version. It is already put together nicely in a pdf so you just have to download it and go. Also with the paid version I will update it with newer versions if I correct/ alter something to it. That will not happen with the free version. I do not know when t his will be posted as I want it to have the link for the tutorial which means I need time to make the hat with a video. 


*since we are on the topic of free patterns those are going to start being a thing with videos.* 


No comments:

Post a Comment